H103 - 2022 Appropriations Act. (SL 2022-74)
Session Year 2022
Overview: Section 9G.10 of S.L. 2022-74 requires the Division of Public Health, Department of Health and Human Services, to allocate funds to nonprofit pregnancy centers as outlined below. The $2,585,000 in nonrecurring funds for the 2022-23 fiscal year was appropriated from the Local Project Reserve.
- $260,000 to Davie Pregnancy Care Center, Inc.
- $325,000 to Heartbeats – A Pregnancy Care Center, Inc.
- $500,000 to Open Arms Pregnancy Support Services, Inc.
- $100,000 to Salem Pregnancy Support Center, Inc.
- $150,000 to H.E.L.P. Center, Inc.
- $250,000 to Cabarrus Women's Center, Inc.
- $250,000 to Coastal Pregnancy Care Center, Inc.
- $250,000 to Havelock Pregnancy Resource Center.
- $250,000 to Eastern Pregnancy Information Clinic.
- $250,000 to International Athletes' Abolition Mission, to support 1st Choice Pregnancy Resources of Pamlico County.
This section became effective July 1, 2022.