Where can I find copies of repealed statutes?
To find a repealed statute you must refer to the printed version of the superseded General Statutes. Typically, law libraries and major university libraries (N. C. Supreme Ct.,UNC & Duke) maintain sets of these. If you are not located near one of these libraries, you can contact the State Library of North Carolina for a copy. https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov