Each roller skater shall, to the extent commensurate with the person's age:
(1) Maintain reasonable control of his or her speed and course at all times.
(2) Heed all posted signs and warnings.
(3) Maintain a proper lookout to avoid other roller skaters and objects.
(4) Accept the responsibility for knowing the range of his or her ability to negotiate the intended direction of travel while on roller skates and to skate within the limits of that ability.
(5) Refrain from acting in a manner that may cause or contribute to the injury of himself, herself, or any other person. (1997-376, s. 2.)