§ 93A-38. Suspension, revocation or denial of certification.
The Commission shall have the power to suspend, revoke, deny issuance, or deny renewal of certification of a private real estate education provider. In all proceedings to suspend, revoke or deny a certification, the provisions of Chapter 150B of the General Statutes shall be applicable. The Commission may suspend, revoke, or deny such certification or renewal thereof when it finds that the applicant or principal thereof or holder of such certification has done any of the following:
(1) Refused or failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Article or the rules or regulations promulgated thereunder.
(2) Knowingly presented to the Commission false or misleading information relating to matters within the purview of the Commission under this Article.
(3) Presented to its students or prospective students false or misleading information relating to its instructional program, to the instructional programs of other institutions or to employment opportunities.
(4) Failed to comply with the provisions of any contract or agreement entered into with a student.
(5) At any time refused to permit authorized representatives of the Commission to inspect the school, or failed to make available to them upon request full information relating to matters within the purview of the Commission under the provisions of this Article or the rules or regulations promulgated thereunder.
(6) Pleaded guilty, entered a plea of nolo contendere or been found guilty of a crime involving moral turpitude in any state or federal court. (1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1193, s. 1; 1983, c. 81, s. 2; 1987, c. 827, s. 1; 2005-395, s. 18; 2019-195, s. 3.)