90-37. Certificate issued to dentist moving out of State.

Any dentist duly licensed by the North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners, desiring to move from North Carolina to another state, territory or foreign country, if a holder of a certificate of renewal of license from said Board, upon application to said Board and the payment to it of the fee in this Article provided, shall be issued a certificate showing his full name and address, the date of license originally issued to him, the date and number of his renewal of license, and whether any charges have been filed with the Board against him. The Board may provide forms for such certificate, requiring such additional information as it may determine proper. (1935, c. 66, s. 10.)