§ 90-113.81. Definitions.
For the purposes of this Article:
(a) "Glass tube" means an object which meets all of the following requirements:
(1) A hollow glass cylinder, either open or closed at either end.
(2) No less than two or more than seven inches in length.
(3) No less than one-eighth inch or more than three-fourths inch in diameter.
(4) May be used to facilitate, or intended or designed to facilitate, violations of the Controlled Substances Act, including, but not limited to, processing, preparing, testing, analyzing, packaging, repackaging, storing, containing, and concealing controlled substances and injecting, ingesting, inhaling, or otherwise introducing controlled substances into the human body.
(5) Sold individually, or in connection with another object such as a novelty holder, flower vase, or pen. The foregoing descriptions are intended to be illustrative and not exclusive.
(b) "Retailer" means an individual or entity that is the general owner of an establishment where glass tubes or splitters are available for sale.
(c) "Splitter" means a ring-shaped device that does both of the following:
(1) Allows the insertion of a wrapped tobacco product, such as a cigar, so that it can be pulled through the device.
(2) Cuts or slices the wrapping of the tobacco product along the product's length as it is drawn through the device. (2009-205, s. 1.)