§ 90-10.1. Examinations accepted by the Board.
The Board may administer or accept the following examinations for licensure:
(1) A State Board licensing examination.
(2) The National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) examination or its successor.
(3) The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) of this section or its successor.
(4) The Federation Licensing Examination (FLEX) or its successor.
(5) Other examinations the Board deems equivalent to the examinations described in subdivisions (1) through (3) of this section pursuant to rules adopted by the Board. (2007-346, s. 10.)