(a) The Board shall keep a public record of its proceedings and a register of all applications for licensing.
(b) The register shall show:
(1) The name, the age and the residency of each applicant;
(2) The date of application;
(3) The place of business of such applicant;
(4) His or her education and other qualifications;
(5) Whether or not an examination was required;
(6) Whether the applicant was licensed;
(7) Whether a license was granted;
(8) The dates of the action by the Board; and
(9) Such other information as may be deemed necessary by the Board. All official records of the Board or affidavits by the secretary as to the content of such records shall be prima facie evidence of all matters required to be kept therein.
(c) The Board shall treat as confidential and not subject to disclosure except to the extent required by law or by rule or regulation of the Board individual test scores and applications and material relating thereto, including letters of reference relating to an application. (1983 (Reg. Sess., 1984), c. 1074, s. 1.)