The following definitions apply in this Article:
(1) Additional Child Fatality. - Any death of a child that did not result from suspected abuse or neglect and about which no report of abuse or neglect had been made to the county department of social services within the previous 12 months.
(2) Local Team. - A Community Child Protection Team or a Child Fatality Prevention Team.
(3) State Team. - The North Carolina Child Fatality Prevention Team.
(4) Task Force. - The North Carolina Child Fatality Task Force.
(5) Team Coordinator. - The Child Fatality Prevention Team Coordinator. (1991, c. 689, s. 233(a); 1993, c. 321, s. 285(a); 1998-202, s. 6.)