§ 7A-309. Magistrate's special fees.
The following special fees shall be collected by the magistrate and remitted to the clerk of superior court for the use of the State in support of the General Court of Justice:
(1) Performing marriage ceremony $20.00
(2) Hearing petition for year's allowance to surviving spouse or child, issuing notices to commissioners, allotting the same, and making return 8.00
(3) Taking a deposition 10.00
(4) Proof of execution or acknowledgment of any instrument 2.00
(5) Performing any other statutory function not incident to a civil or criminal action $ 2.00.
(1965, c. 310, s. 1; 1973, c. 503, s. 17; 1983, c. 713, s. 19; 2002-126, s. 29A.10(a).)