Lake Lure Marine Commission.
§ 77-80. Definitions.
For purposes of this Article:
(1) "Board" means the Board of Commissioners of the Town of Lake Lure.
(2) "Commission" means the Lake Lure Marine Commission or its governing board, as the case may be.
(3) "Commissioner" means a member of the governing board of the Lake Lure Marine Commission.
(4) Lake Lure Reservoir, known for purposes of this Article as "Lake Lure" or "the waters of Lake Lure", means the body of water along the Broad River in Rutherford County, impounded by the dam at Tumbling Shoals, and lying below the 995-foot contour line above sea level.
(5) "Shoreline area" means the area submerged by the dam at Tumbling Shoals, lying below 955 feet above mean sea level of the normal full pond elevation of 992 feet above mean sea level, on Lake Lure.
(6) "Wildlife Commission" means the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission. (2003-332, s. 1.)