59-906. Cancellation of registration.

A foreign limited partnership may cancel its registration by filing with the Secretary of State a certificate of cancellation signed by a general partner. A cancellation does not terminate the authority of the Secretary of State to accept service of process on the foreign limited partnership with respect to causes of action arising out of the transactions of business in this State. (1985 (Reg. Sess., 1986), c. 989, s. 2.)