§ 59-203. Cancellation of certificate.
A certificate of limited partnership shall be cancelled upon the dissolution and the commencement of winding up of the partnership or at any other time that there are no limited partners. A certificate of cancellation shall be filed in the office of the Secretary of State and set forth:
(1) The name of the limited partnership;
(2) The date of filing of its certificate of limited partnership;
(3) The reason for filing the certificate of cancellation;
(4) The effective date of cancellation if it is not to be effective upon the filing of the certificate; and
(5) Any other information the partners filing the certificate determine. (1985 (Reg. Sess., 1986), c. 989, s. 2; 1997-485, s. 25.)