§ 59-202. Amendment to certificate.
(a) A certificate of limited partnership is amended by filing a certificate of amendment thereto in the office of the Secretary of State. The certificate shall set forth:
(1) The name of the limited partnership;
(2) The date of filing of the certificate; and
(3) The amendment to the certificate.
(b) Within 30 days after the happening of any of the following events an amendment to a certificate of limited partnership reflecting the occurrence of the event or events shall be filed:
(1) The admission of a new general partner;
(2) The withdrawal of a general partner; or
(3) The continuation of the business under G.S. 59-801 after an event of withdrawal of a general partner.
(c) A general partner who becomes aware that any statement in a certificate of limited partnership was false when made or that any arrangements or other facts described have changed, making the certificate inaccurate in any respect, shall promptly amend the certificate.
(d) Repealed by Session Laws 1987, c. 531, s. 4. (1985 (Reg. Sess., 1986), c. 989, s. 2; 1987, c. 531, s. 4.)