§ 55A-14-20. Grounds for administrative dissolution.
The Secretary of State may commence a proceeding under G.S. 55A-14-21 to dissolve administratively a corporation if:
(1) The corporation does not pay within 60 days after they are due any penalties, fees, or other payments due under this Chapter;
(2) Repealed by Session Laws 1995, c. 539, s. 24.
(3) The corporation is without a registered agent or registered office in this State for 60 days or more;
(4) The corporation does not notify the Secretary of State within 60 days that its registered agent or registered office has been changed, that its registered agent has resigned, or that its registered office has been discontinued;
(5) The corporation's period of duration stated in its articles of incorporation expires;
(6) The corporation knowingly fails or refuses to answer truthfully and fully within the time prescribed in this Chapter interrogatories propounded by the Secretary of State in accordance with the provisions of this Chapter; or
(7) The corporation does not designate the address of its principal office with the Secretary of State or does not notify the Secretary of State within 60 days that the principal office has changed. (1993, c. 398, s. 1; 1995, c. 539, ss. 24, 25.)