§ 55-10-06. Articles of amendment.
A corporation amending its articles of incorporation shall deliver to the Secretary of State for filing articles of amendment setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment adopted;
(3) If an amendment provides for an exchange, reclassification, or cancellation of issued shares, provisions for implementing the amendment if not contained in the amendment itself;
(4) The date of each amendment's adoption;
(5) If an amendment was adopted by the incorporators or board of directors without shareholder action, a statement to that effect and a brief explanation of why shareholder action was not required;
(6) If an amendment was approved by the shareholders, a statement that shareholder approval was obtained as required by this Chapter. (1955, c. 1371, s. 1; 1959, c. 1316, s. 32; 1989, c. 265, s. 1; 1991, c. 645, s. 10(a).)