The articles of incorporation shall be in writing, signed and acknowledged by the incorporators and shall contain the following:
(1) The declaration that they are associating for the purpose of forming a land mortgage association under the provisions of this Article.
(2) The name of such association, which shall be in no material respect similar to any other association in the same county.
(3) The name of the village, town or city, and the county where such association is to be located.
(4) The amount of capital stock, which shall be divided into shares of one hundred dollars ($100.00) each.
(5) The period for which such association is organized. (1925, c. 223, s. 3.)