Article 3.

Partition of Personal Property.

46A-100. Personal property may be partitioned.

A tenant in common or joint tenant of personal property may file a petition in superior court to partition the property. (1868-9, c. 122, s. 27; Code, s. 1917; Rev., s. 2504; C.S., s. 3253; 2020-23, ss. 2(pp), 3.)