§ 37A-1-104.5. Matters in trustee's discretion.
In administering a total return unitrust, the trustee may, in its sole discretion but subject to the provisions of the governing instrument, determine:
(1) The effective date of the conversion;
(2) The timing of distributions, including provisions for prorating a distribution for a short year in which a beneficiary's right to payments commences or ceases;
(3) Whether distributions are to be made in cash or in kind or partly in cash and partly in kind;
(4) If the trust is reconverted to an income trust, the effective date of the reconversion; and
(5) Any other administrative issues as may be necessary or appropriate to carry out the purposes of this Part. (2003-232, s. 2.)