35A-1328. Appeal; removal to superior court.

Any person made a party may appeal from any order of the clerk; or may, when the pleadings are finished, require that all further proceedings shall be had in the superior court. (R.C., c. 57, s. 15; Code, s. 1683; Rev., s. 1906; C.S., s. 2302; 1987, c. 550, s. 3.)