§ 28A‑10‑6.  Appeal; stay effected.

Any interested person who has appeared at the hearing and objected to the order of the clerk of superior court granting or denying resignation may appeal an order denying or allowing the resignation as a special proceeding pursuant to G.S. 28A‑2‑9(b). The clerk of superior court may issue a stay of an order allowing the resignation upon the appellant posting an appropriate bond set by the clerk until the cause is heard and determined upon appeal. (1973, c. 1329, s. 3; 2011‑344, s. 4.)