Part 11D. Personal Delivery Devices.
§ 20-175.15. Definitions.
The following definitions apply to this Part:
(1) Agent. - A director, officer, employee, or other person authorized to act on behalf of a business entity.
(2) Business entity. - A corporation, limited liability company, partnership, sole proprietorship, or other legal entity authorized to conduct business under the laws of this State.
(3) Operator. - An agent who is 16 years of age or older and is charged with the responsibility of monitoring and operating a personal delivery device.
(4) Pedestrian area. - A sidewalk, crosswalk, school crosswalk, school crossing zone, or safety zone.
(5) Personal delivery device. - As defined in G.S. 20-4.01. (2020-73, s. 2.)