162A-87.1B. Transfer of State-owned property from one district to another.

If any property owned by the State is located in a county water and sewer district, the board of commissioners of that county by resolution may transfer the property to another county water and sewer district in that county. This section only applies if the State acquired the property from the county. Any such resolution shall become effective on the date specified in the resolution, and a copy of the resolution shall be sent to the Department of Administration. (2005-127, s. 1; 2006-226, s. 29.)