§ 159G-26. Annual reports on Water Infrastructure Fund.
(a) Requirement. - The Department shall publish a report each year on the accounts in the Water Infrastructure Fund that are administered by the Division of Water Infrastructure. The report shall be published by November 1 of each year and cover the preceding fiscal year. The Department shall make the report available to the public and shall give a copy of the report to the Environmental Review Commission, the Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Agriculture and Natural and Economic Resources, and the Fiscal Research Division with the report required by G.S. 159G-72 as a single report.
(b) Content. - The report required by this section must contain the following information concerning the accounts of the Water Infrastructure Fund:
(1) The beginning and ending balance of the account for the fiscal year.
(2) The amount of revenue credited to the account during the fiscal year, by source.
(3) The total amount of loans and grants awarded from the account, by type, and the amount of any expenditure for emergency corrective action made from the account.
(4) For each loan or grant awarded, the recipient of the award, the amount of the award, the amount of the award that was disbursed, and the amount of the award remaining to be disbursed in a subsequent fiscal year.
(5) The amount disbursed for loans and grants awarded but not disbursed in a prior fiscal year and the amount remaining to be disbursed in a subsequent fiscal year.
(6) An assessment of the expected impact on water quality and water supply of the projects for which the loans and grants were awarded. (2005-454, s. 3; 2011-145, s. 13.3(iii); 2013-360, s. 14.21(f); 2013-413, s. 57(s); 2014-115, s. 17; 2017-10, s. 4.17(a).)