156-121. Redress to dissatisfied landowners.

Anyone owning land which has been reclassified by the board of viewers who is dissatisfied with their classification shall have the same redress as has heretofore been provided where divisions of classification have been made by a petition to the clerk or otherwise. (1923, c. 231, s. 4; C.S., s. 5373(d).)