156-100.3. Sinking fund.

The commissioners of the drainage district may establish a sinking fund to be used to pay bonds and notes issued by the district. The terms and conditions by which the said sinking fund is established shall be approved by the clerk of the superior court who has jurisdiction of said district. (1963, c. 767, s. 10.)