(a) A county may take action under the following provisions of Chapter 160A:
(1) Chapter 160A, Article 20, Part 1. - Joint Exercise of Powers.
(2) Chapter 160A, Article 20, Part 2. - Regional Councils of Governments.
(3) G.S. 160A-487. - Financial support for rescue squads.
(4) G.S. 160A-488. - Art galleries and museums.
(5) G.S. 160A-492. - Human relations programs.
(6) G.S. 160A-497. - Senior citizens programs.
(7) G.S. 160A-489. - Auditoriums, coliseums, and convention and civic centers.
(8) G.S. 160A-498. - Railroad corridor preservation.
(b) This section is for reference only, and the failure of any section of Chapter 160A to appear in this section does not affect the applicability of that section to counties. (1973, c. 822, s. 1; 1975, c. 19, s. 61; 1979, 2nd Sess., c. 1094, s. 3; 1981, c. 692, s. 3; 1989, c. 600, s. 6.)