Law Enforcement and Confinement Facilities.
Part 1. Law Enforcement.
§ 153A-211. Training and development programs for law enforcement.
A county may plan and execute training and development programs for law-enforcement agencies, and for that purpose may:
(1) Contract with other counties, cities, and the State and federal governments and their agencies;
(2) Accept, receive, and disburse funds, grants, and services;
(3) Pursuant to the procedures and provisions of Chapter 160A, Article 20, Part 1, create joint agencies to act for and on behalf of the participating counties and cities;
(4) Apply for, receive, administer, and expend federal grant funds;
(5) Appropriate funds not otherwise limited as to use by law. (1969, c. 1145, s. 2; 1973, c. 822, s. 1.)