§ 150B-37. Official record.
(a) In a contested case, the Office of Administrative Hearings shall prepare an official record of the case that includes:
(1) Notices, pleadings, motions, and intermediate rulings;
(2) Questions and offers of proof, objections, and rulings thereon;
(3) Evidence presented;
(4) Matters officially noticed, except matters so obvious that a statement of them would serve no useful purpose; and
(5) Repealed by Session Laws 1987, c. 878, s. 25.
(6) The administrative law judge's final decision or order.
(b) Proceedings at which oral evidence is presented shall be recorded, but need not be transcribed unless requested by a party. Each party shall bear the cost of the transcript or part thereof or copy of said transcript or part thereof which said party requests, and said transcript or part thereof shall be added to the official record as an exhibit.
(c) The Office of Administrative Hearings shall forward a copy of the administrative law judge's final decision to each party. (1973, c. 1331, s. 1; 1985, c. 746, s. 1; 1987, c. 878, ss. 13, 25; 2000-190, s. 8; 2011-398, s. 21.)