143B-122. Distribution of funds.

Of the funds available under the Grassroots Arts Program, twenty percent (20%) of the total shall be distributed among the counties equally, and the remaining eighty percent (80%) shall be distributed among the counties on a per capita basis. (1977, c. 1008, s. 2; 2007-323, s. 21.1(a).)