14-208.27. Change of address.

If a juvenile who is adjudicated delinquent and required to register changes address, the juvenile court counselor for the juvenile shall provide written notice of the new address not later than the third business day after the change to the sheriff of the county with whom the juvenile had last registered. Upon receipt of the notice, the sheriff shall immediately forward this information to the Department of Public Safety. If the juvenile moves to another county in this State, the Department of Public Safety shall inform the sheriff of the new county of the juvenile's new residence. (1997-516, s. 1; 2001-490, s. 2.36; 2008-117, s. 14; 2014-100, s. 17.1(r).)