§ 130A-309.85. Reporting on the management of white goods.
The Department shall include in the report to be delivered to the Environmental Review Commission on or before 15 January of each year pursuant to G.S. 130A-309.06(c) a description of the management of white goods in the State for the fiscal year ending the preceding 30 June. The description of the management of white goods shall include the following information:
(1) The amount of taxes collected and distributed under G.S. 105-187.24 during the period covered by the report.
(2) The cost to each county of managing white goods during the period covered by the report.
(3) Repealed by Session Laws 2013-360, s. 14.17(f), effective June 20, 2017.
(4) Any other information the Department considers helpful in understanding the problem of managing white goods.
(5) A summary of the information concerning the counties' white goods management programs contained in the counties' Annual Financial Information Report. (1993, c. 471, s. 4; 1995 (Reg. Sess., 1996), c. 594, s. 25; 1998-24, ss. 5, 7; 2000-109, s. 9(a); 2001-265, s. 5; 2001-452, s. 3.5; 2013-360, s. 14.17(f).)