127B-36. Private right of action.

(a) Civil Action. - A servicemember aggrieved by a person's violation of any provision of this Article may commence a civil action against that person.

(b) Remedies. - The court may order any of the following remedies:

(1) Injunction.

(2) Payment of restitution to a servicemember in the amount of money unlawfully received from, or required to be refunded to, the servicemember.

(3) Damages.

(4) Any other remedy provided under Chapter 75 of the General Statutes.

(c) Costs. - A servicemember who prevails in an action under this section may recover attorneys' fees and court costs. (2019-161, s. 1(a).)