127B-3. License.

No person, partnership, association or corporation shall engage in the business of selling military property or purchasing military property for resale without first having obtained a license to do so from the local governing body of the city, town, or county in which it is located and by paying the county, State, and municipal tax required by law, and otherwise complying with the requirements made in this and succeeding sections. The license shall be posted in a prominent place, easily visible to the public, on the designated premises. (1985, c. 522, s. 1.)