122C-432. Authorized to receive and spend funds.

The Authority may receive funds from State, federal, private, or other sources. These funds shall be held separately and designated as the "Alcoholism Research Fund". The Authority shall spend the Fund on research as to the causes and effects of alcohol abuse and alcoholism and for the training of alcohol research personnel. Expenditures for the purposes specified in this section shall be made as grants to nonprofit corporations, organizations, agencies, or institutions engaging in such research or training. The Authority may also pay necessary administrative expenses from the Fund. (1973, c. 682, s. 3; 1985, c. 589, s. 2.)