§ 122C-11. (This article has a contingent effective date - see notes) MH/DD/SA Consumer Advocacy Program/definitions.
Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, as used in this Article:
(1) "MH/DD/SA" means mental health, developmental disabilities, and substance abuse.
(2) "State Consumer Advocate" means the individual charged with the duties and functions of the State MH/DD/SA Consumer Advocacy Program established under this Article.
(3) "State Consumer Advocacy Program" means the State MH/DD/SA Consumer Advocacy Program.
(4) "Local Consumer Advocate" means an individual employed and certified by the State Consumer Advocate to perform the duties and functions of the MH/DD/SA Local Consumer Advocacy Program in accordance with this Article.
(5) "Local Consumer Advocacy Program" means a local MH/DD/SA Local Consumer Advocacy Program.
(6) "Consumer" means an individual who is a client or a potential client of public services from a State or area facility. (2001-437, s. 2; 2002-126, s. 10.30; 2003-284, s. 10.10; 2005-276, s. 10.27.)