§ 121‑17.  Funds deposited with trustee.

The Governor as Director of the Budget shall have full authority and discretion to approve the acceptance of donations of cash or securities irrevocably deposited with a trustee in lieu of any requirement that funds provided by outside sources be turned over to the State, and funds or securities placed in trust by private donors for such purpose shall be deemed to be funds turned over to the State for acquisition and restoration of the Palace. (1945, c. 791, s. 4.)