§ 115C-238.61. Definitions.
The following definitions apply in this Part:
(1) First generation student. - A student who has no parent who has completed a two- or four-year degree.
(2) Participating units. - A local school administrative unit whose local board of education has adopted a resolution to create a regional school that has been approved by the State Board of Education.
(3) Principal. - The principal of a regional school.
(4) Regional school. - A school created pursuant to G.S. 115C-238.62 which includes all of grades nine through twelve and may include grades seven and eight.
(5) Regional school board of directors or board of directors. - The governing board of a regional school appointed pursuant to G.S. 115C-238.63. (2011-241, s. 1.)