§ 115C-112.8. Authority reporting requirements.
(a) The Authority shall report annually, no later than October 15, to the Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee on the Special Education Scholarships for Children with Disabilities.
(b) The annual report shall include all of the following information from the prior school year:
(1) Total number, age, and grade level of eligible students receiving scholarships.
(2) Total amount of scholarship funding awarded.
(3) Nonpublic schools in which scholarship recipients are enrolled and the number of scholarship students at that school.
(4) The type of special education or related services for which scholarships were awarded.
(5) Total number of applicants by eligibility type, as listed in G.S. 115C-112.5(2)f., and the total number of scholarships awarded by priority type, as listed in G.S. 115C-112.6(a2). (2013-364, s. 4; 2014-49, s. 6; 2016-94, s. 11A.2(c); 2018-5, s. 10A.1(d).)