§ 10B-6. Application for commission.
Every application for a notary commission shall be made on paper with original signatures, or in another form determined by the Secretary, and shall include all of the following:
(1) A statement of the applicant's personal qualifications as required by this Chapter.
(2) A certificate or signed statement by the instructor evidencing successful completion of the course of instruction as required by this Chapter.
(3) A notarized declaration of the applicant, as required by this Chapter.
(4) Any other information that the Secretary deems appropriate.
(5) The application fee required by this Chapter. (2005-391, s. 4.)